Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Life List (or, Things I Want to do Before I Die)

Note: All entries subject to change

Life List
Go to Poland
Skydiving 11/05 & 08/06
Go to Lake George
Go back to UK
Go to a shooting range
Ride in a hot air balloon.
Go hiking
Ride a motorcycle
Be happily married, and have a partner who is happily married to me.
Live on a farm or ranch
Drive across America and photograph the entire trip.
Find a job I love
Go camping without kids. 8/08
Go paragliding
Learn to play piano
Read all the books I should have read by now.
See Alaska
Go back to Canada and rent a cottage.
Go to Statue of Liberty
Go to the Smithsonian
Go to the Whitehouse
Go to California
Pet a lion or tiger
Take a drawing class
Become a better person through my relationships.
Drive the Autobahn
Spend one Christmas or New Years on the beach drinking pina coladas
Learn to meditate
See Northern Lights
Hear a wolf howl at night
Go to France
Go to Germany
Go to Italy
See the Grand Titons
Lounge in a tube on a river, without snakes. :)
Take more pictures
Get a belly ring.
Live proactively
Keep static out of my life
Learn to live in the moment.
Become a literacy volunteer
Be able to do 12 push-ups.
Learn to maintain the house
Learn to be an instrument of God’s love.
Understand art.
Learn to cook vegetarian food my family will eat.
Socialize with friends more.
Create clothing, and finish.
Go to a symphony Carnegie Hall 11/06

No comments: